Steve Garcia is an overall Business professional with 39 years Marketing, Brand Development, Sales and management expertise starting at Coca Cola and then Kraft Foods working as a marketing manager and brand manager on various businesses with P&L responsibilities.
Steve has a unique and varied background having worked with a lot of clients in different categories :
- Consumer packaged goods including Pet Foods and Health and beauty (IE; Nestle Purina, Johnson & Johnson, Snapple, Ragu, Coca Cola and many others)
- Consumer electronics (Panasonic and Samsung)
- Utilities and business to business (TXU & Reliant the 2 largest electric providers in Texas) and Sysco Food systems
- Banking, consumer and B to B (Harris Bank in the Midwest)
- Retail supermarkets and drugstores (Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and all major grocery accounts, like Kroger, Albertsons, H-E-B, Stop & Shop, Safeway and Jewel-Osco was a Direct client)
- Automotive (General Motors)
- Government (Census Bureau) and political campaigns in Texas and Chicago
- Clothing (Dickie's work clothes).
- QSR and casual dining: KFC, Brinkers (Chili's) and TGIF.
With his unique and deep background in general market and ethnic marketing he has strong strategic and tactical capabilities to leverage for the company's growth goals.